Mid-Senior PHP Engineer
- Write clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating API's that developers (both internally and externally) really want to use;
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions;
- At least 4+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.
Bonus points for
- Experience working in Microservices;
- Knowledge in CQRS;
- Fluency in Symfony;
- Good knowledge of Plain PHP;
Tools you will use
- PHP 8;
- Eloquent Active Record;
- Gross Salary 3140 - 6940 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: