Lead Research Specialist (part-time)
- Conducting thorough research to identify potential leads and contacts for the company.
- Utilizing a variety of online databases and tools to find accurate and up-to-date information on potential leads.
- Analyzing and evaluating data to determine the quality and relevance of potential leads.
- Collaborating with other team members to develop and implement effective lead generation strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on industry news and trends to implement lead generation strategies and tactics.
- Continuously evaluating and refining lead generation processes to ensure they are efficient, effective, and aligned with company goals.
- A student, working on his bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Mixmax, Hunter.io tools would be nice.
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales and help a unicorn grow even further.
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humor.
Bonus points for
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Mixmax, Hunter.io tools;
Tools you will use
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Gross Salary 390 - 660 EUR/Month + Performance Bonus
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: