Mid-Senior Low-Level Engineer (C/C++)
- Create clean, maintainable, performant, and tested code in C, C++, and/or Rust;
- Solve difficult problems in security, performance, and privacy, networking at scale;
- Leave the code better than you found it.
- Experience (and love) for debugging to ensure that everything works in all cases;
- Solid knowledge of development in Linux-based environments;
- Experience with C/C++ development in memory-sensitive environments;
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux kernel architecture;
- Desire to learn and improve;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, we would still be interested in hearing from you!
Bonus Points for
- Experience in Kernel modules development on Linux-based systems;
- Experience with memory-leak related debugging on the kernel level;
- Experience with network kernel libraries such as wireguard and netfilter modules.
Tools You Will Use
- C/C++ and any IDE of your choice;
- Linux-based VMs and containers;
- Git-based automation tools.
- Gross Salary 19753 - 32857 PLN/month
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: