Affiliate Partnerships Manager
Meet the team where creativity and negotiation skills marry the best marketing methods. Our team strives to build a massive tribe of fans and ambassadors of our cybersecurity products all over the world. When it comes down to brass tacks, we’re the problem-solvers and decision-makers. So if you have an interest in tech, a passion for performance marketing, and the ability to wear multiple hats, then join us!
What You Will Do
- Recruit new partners: identify potential affiliates, reach out to them (emails, calls, meetings) and close the deal.
- Onboard new partners: walk them through the process of getting started. Answer any questions they have.
- Maintain regular communication with existing partners & drive new sales initiatives.
- Review and suggest edits to online content to increase CR, correct inaccurate or outdated information about our brand.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect specific verticals.
What We Expect
- Super-smart and commerce-minded, eager to learn and continually improve their skills.
- 1+ year of proven successful digital sales, sales or marketing experience.
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text.
- Fluency in additional language (Italian, French, German, etc.) is considered as a huge advantage.
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate.
- Creative “outside the box” thinker.
- Online marketing savvy.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: - 1150 - 3450 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.