Product Owner (Apps team)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware-free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. Our apps team enjoys challenges like nothing else. By developing cutting-edge reliable solutions, we create a more secure online environment for businesses to thrive in. We are delivering new features every quarter, as well as WhiteLabel applications, building them on various platforms (Windows, iOS, MacOs, Android, Linux).
What You Will Do:
- Lead a technical team of Application Developers;
- Manage product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Cover Scrum Master role for Application team;
- Ensure that team is working in an Agile way;
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product;
- Engage closely with the Applications team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development;
- Plan development for the upcoming periods accordingly to stakeholders and market needs;
- Gather customer & stakeholder needs and form product requirements.
What We Expect:
- Hands-on experience working with JIRA is a must;
- Experience working in an Agile team;
- Understanding of Scrum methodology and how to make it happen in real life;
- Right skillset for managing medium-sized teams;
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on digital products and technologies;
- Understanding of how multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing work together;
- Understanding Mobile & Desktop applications across different operating systems would be a big advantage;
- The understanding of the technical subjects would be a big plus.
What We Offer:
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach your full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2500 - 5400 EUR/month.