Email Marketing Specialist
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Develop and lead day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns - from email template to the deployment;
- Ensure email deliverability and carry out good inbox testing practices;
- Collaborate with copy and design teams on creative execution of offers;
- Analyze email metrics to improve conversion and suggest future strategies and improvements;
- Manage and execute the testing process with a focus on the growth;
- Monitoring and reporting of each campaign;
- Contribute to the success of the Marketing team by assisting in other duties defined by management.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in email marketing or another digital marketing field would be appreciated;
- Confidence in using tools for analytics and results tracking;
- Basic understanding of HTML;
- Willingness to get to know our customer’s behaviour;
- Previous experience with customer retention or loyalty activities would be an advantage;
- Analytical ability with a proven track record of data-driven success;
- Can-do attitude and excitement about the digital world.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650 - 2600 EUR/month.