Mid-Senior QA Automation Engineer (NordLocker File Management Squad)
- Write and maintain end-to-end automated tests on four different platforms (Windows, Mac, Mobile, and Web);
- Review test executions and optimize according to product needs;
- Write and maintain low-level API and microservice tests;
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines;
- Suggest automation framework improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Experience in writing automated tests for REST API;
- Experience in writing automated tests for client applications (Windows, Mac, Mobile and Web);
- Advanced knowledge of test design patterns and a variety of test techniques;
- Knowledge of how to use Git (or any other version control system);
- Agile best practice;
- Knowledge of CI/CD;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: WebdriverIO(Selenium and Appium), Cypress, Playwright, Jest;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3140-5290 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: