Lead Research Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware-free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals. If the internet is your best friend, you're curious about business and have a structured & performance-oriented mindset then we would definitely like to talk with you! TIME REQUIRED: 20 hours with flexible office hours.
What Will You Do
- Support fast-growing B2B software companies with systemised lead research;
- Use the latest technologies to find and enrich ideal contacts in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions;
- Collaborate with colleagues on shared projects with group targets;
- Reach and exceed your weekly personal targets.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humor.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox, and more;
- A professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 390 EUR/month + bonuses (for part-time).