DevOps Engineer (System Squad) (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. DevOps is a key role that focuses on building and maintaining the tooling and infrastructure used to automate release process, deployment and upgrade processes for workloads. This individual will work on developing the automated pipelines for cloud environments as well as providing consulting services to application and infrastructure teams specific to automated builds, testing, and release automation.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and evolve the DevOps Operating, Service & Scaling Models;
- Implement solution recipes and frameworks ranging from test automation to cloud-native and from infrastructure monitoring to release engineering;
- Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines, processes, and tactics;
- Application and infrastructure modernization;
- Maintain and evolve policies and standards;
- IT Operations shift towards Autonomous Operations;
- Together with other Engineers align the processes used within the company to deliver high-quality products;
- Contribute to the technical tasks, feedback forms, technical interviews;
- Maintain and scale dynamic testing, integration, and staging environments.
What We Expect
- Experience with DevOps frameworks such as release engineering tactics, advanced test automation, infrastructure as code, self-healing, technical debt, and toil elimination and chaos engineering;
- Experience with business continuity and relevant documentation (TRRDs);
- Experience with processes engineering across the DevOps Value Chain (SDLC + ITSM);
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, ReactJS, Python, Golang or Shell-Scripting, Kotlin, PHP, .Net;
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Infrastructure Provisioning & Orchestration (Terraform & Ansible) and Cloud Services, AWS, and GCP;
- Experience with designing, building, and advancing event-driven CI/CD pipelines using a number of the mentioned technologies: Atlassian Stack, Jenkins, GitLab, DevOps, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Selenium, Cucumber;
- Experience with Configuration Management and infrastructure as code platforms (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Terraform);
- Experience in application monitoring (eg Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics), log aggregation (Splunk, ELK), and application observability, recoverability, and self-healing best practices.