QA Automation Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support.
What You Will Do
- Write automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Previous experience in writing automated tests for REST API would be nice;
- Experience working with Git;
- Agile/DevOps best practice;
- Experience working with nodejs is a plus;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: Jasmine, jest, mocha+chai, cypress;
- Passion for breaking things;
- That you are sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 3100 to 5450 EUR/month.