Paid Social Specialist (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our PPC team ensures the NordPass online presence through advertising across various search and social channels, leading traffic to both web and apps. We have many different goals across platforms, always doing our best to match the tone, dynamics and reach targeted audiences.
What You Will Do
- Launch and optimize various campaigns on Paid Social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, etc.);
- Maximize the performance of campaigns, make sure that results are in line with KPIs;
- Take full ownership of ad quality by managing different creatives;
- Monitor competitor activities to understand the impact on our accounts;
- Be a part of brainstorm sessions and take initiative to build better strategies;
- Keep pulse on the latest trends in the advertising industry;
- Be the vital part of the team that’s working on a product targeting massive audiences worldwide.
What We Expect
- An exquisite understanding and experience of Paid Social channels management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, etc.) and Google Analytics;
- A genuine interest in PPC and associated channels;
- Capability of data analysis and understanding of consequence from optimization actions;
- Ability to bring ideas and strategies to the table;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Perfect time management skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Experience working with large scale and complex campaigns would be a bonus;
- Previous experience in B2B tech product marketing would be an advantage.